Join us Sunday, October 18, 2015 for our Tournament Party & Silent Auction at The Windermere Club in Blythewood, SC (1101 Longtown Road East)! We will have a great silent auction, hors d’eouvres, music by the Three Peace Band and much more. Our annual golf tournament follows on Monday, October 19. To register a golf team, click here.
To purchase individual tickets to the Golf Tournament Party, click here.
To purchase couples' tickets to the Golf Tournament Party, click here.
Sunday, October 18, 2015 6 – 9 pm Hors d’oeuvres and Silent Auction at The Windermere Club featuring the Three Peace band
Monday, October 19, 2015 9 – 9:30 am Range opens for practice 10 am Tournament begins (box lunches to be delivered along the course) 2 – 3 pm Golfers finish; Awards presentation
Attire for Sunday: For men, anything from khakis & polos to suits! Women - casual dresses to cocktail dresses - an array of everything!
Then, enjoy a day of golf at The Windermere Club, Monday, October 19, 2015! Participants will receive a golf shirt, lunch, open bar and be eligible for great prizes. Whether it’s playing on a team, sponsoring a hole or donating raffle prizes, there’s room for everyone to support the kids at Palmetto Place.
This year's party will feature these great chefs:
- Chef Vinnie and Daniel Livoti- “Peking Duck” Filo Cups
- Chef Lawrence Wright with Southern Foodservice Management– Sweet-Tea Brined Pulled Pork with Pickled Radish and Beet Slaw and Rosemary Cornbread
- Chef Ryan Whitaker with @116 Espresso and Wine Bar - Fig & Goat Cheese Flatbreads, Sun Dried Tomato in Phyllo, Dolmas with Stuffed Cherry Peppers, Feta and Olives
- Chef Darlene Bell with Cake Professor - Mini Cupcakes
- Chef Chris at The Windermere Club - Shrimp & Grits
- Sysco Columbia - Fruit & Cheese Platter, Brownies, Chocolate Chip Blondies
This year, Dixon Golf will be sponsoring the Par 3 and Par 5 challenges. Find out more about Dixon Golf here.
This tournament would not be possible without our sponsors! If you're interested in sponsoring the 2015 tournament, please contact Erin Hall at email@example.com.